Speakers from Diageo, ESI Media, Facebook, Havas Int’l, ITV, NSPCC, Simply Health, Xaxis and many more
The Audience Analytics & Insight Forum will take your understanding of how to effectively integrate data analytics and insight to the next level. With a highly focused agenda designed specifically to address the challenges faced by advertisers, agencies and media owners, this is a must-attend event for heads of data analytics, data management, insight and strategic planning.
Top Speakers include
Global Marketing Effectiveness Director, Diageo
Deputy Editor, Campaign Magazine
Head of Insight, Blis
Chief Client Officer, Ebiquity
Brand Director, Simply Health
Director of Marketing and Audiences, BBC World Service
Head of Marketing Insight, SSE PLC (Energy, Broadband and Home Services)
Managing Director, Market Research Society
Founder, Cassidy Media Partnership
Planning Director, Facebook
Chief Data Officer, ESI Media
Managing Partner, Gain Theory
VP Ad & Audience Measurement EMEA, Research Now
Chief Research Officer at Dentsu Aegis Network
Commercial Director UK, Audience Projects
Strategy & Innovation Partner, Foxlark Strategy Limited
Director of Audiences, ITV
Business Director UK, Ebiquity
Senior Vice President, Medialink
Vice President Marketing Science, EMEA Xaxis
Director – Data Assets, GfK
Managing Director, Benchmarketing
Head of Insight & Analytics, OMD
UK Managing Director, DVJ Insights
Senior Insight Manager, Whitbread
Co-Founder, BE Insights
Group Head of Marketing, NSPCC
Head of Strategy, Havas International
Head of Growth Analytics, Cereal Partners Worldwide
- Learn from short, sharp presentations covering key elements of audience analytics & insight integration
- There will be no time wasting, no empty jargon, and you will leave the event with real, actionable deliverables
- Take part with interested, knowledgeable peers – maximising the opportunity to share and learn
- Enjoy the mental stimulation! This is the only conference agenda with tactically timed “provocations” to make sure that every panel pushes the discussion towards real solutions
- Build your understanding of new technical innovations by joining our programme of one-to-one meetings with leading solutions providers
I think it’s a very important event, because it brings together everyone to take a more holistic view of the kind of challenges and opportunities that we’re facing as an industry.
Global Web Index
The way I would describe today’s event, as a researcher, as someone who looks into data, is that it’s been really enriching and there are some really incredible people here, but also some people who I’ve admired for a long time, so if you want your brain to be challenged and to learn more about your field, then I would come along to this event.
What makes the AAI Forum different is the quality of the delegates as well as the speakers – it is a great opportunity to share ideas, learn and network with likeminded individuals.
There’s not 500 people milling around, 490 of whom you don’t know. There’s a lot of familiar faces and I think this kind of event is fantastic to catch up informally with people about how they’re progressing with their marketing analytics approaches.
Cultural Insights & Analytics Director, EMEAInititiative
Today’s been great. It’s had so many really clever people talking about the subject from all different angles, from the mathematicians in Oxford to guys in Channel 4. Really useful and nice to hear.
Anyone with responsibility for making critical decisions for advertisers, agencies or media owners based on the interpretation of audience behaviour, especially:
- Head of insight or research, data or analytics
- Communications Strategists
- Heads of digital marketing and advertising
- Heads of media
Association & Media Press Partners:
There are a few remaining number of opportunities for media and research technology companies and other providers of solutions for data and insight management to partner with the event.
- Present your leading-edge solution in a five-minute elevator pitch, or demonstrate thought-leadership through participation in a panel discussion.
- Participate in scheduled one-to-one meetings with heads of research, data, planning and insight
- Exhibit your solutions and join networking sessions
- Learn from advertisers, agencies and media owner speakers who are leading the way in combining data analytics, research and insight approaches