The Audience Analytics & Insight Forum took your understanding of how to effectively integrate data analytics and insight to the next level. With a highly focused agenda designed specifically to address the challenges faced by advertisers, agencies and media owners, this was a must-attend event for heads of data analytics, data management, insight and strategic planning.
KEY TAKEAWAYS INCLUDED:
- Understanding what an audience does is not enough, you must know WHY they do it.
- The last thing a marketer needs is yet another dashboard!
- Marketers recognize the value of quality data but find it difficult to substantiate paying the premium.
- Self-sovereign identity (SSI) – it’s a thing / look it up! If you don’t understand blockchain already – catch up
- Attribution, start simple and work up, don’t wait for the perfect dataset – it wont happen.
- Audience Analytics & Insight teams of the future need to be flexible and agile, avoid chasing after the next new bright shiny technology and improve story telling skills.
Top Speakers included
“Very much enjoyed what was a very well organised, attended event by an excellent group of industry experts with insightful and interesting presentations!”
I think it’s a very important event, because it brings together everyone to take a more holistic view of the kind of challenges and opportunities that we’re facing as an industry.
There’s not 500 people milling around, 490 of whom you don’t know. There’s a lot of familiar faces and I think this kind of event is fantastic to catch up informally with people about how they’re progressing with their marketing analytics approaches.
What makes the AAI Forum different is the quality of the delegates as well as the speakers – it is a great opportunity to share ideas, learn and network with likeminded individuals.
Today’s been great. It’s had so many really clever people talking about the subject from all different angles, from the mathematicians in Oxford to guys in Channel 4. Really useful and nice to hear.
“I really enjoyed the whole conference – lots of interesting food for thought, and everything was impressively organized”.
The way I would describe today’s event, as a researcher, as someone who looks into data, is that it’s been really enriching and there are some really incredible people here, but also some people who I’ve admired for a long time, so if you want your brain to be challenged and to learn more about your field, then I would come along to this event.
“It was genuinely insightful and a pleasure to be part of. Good combo of client and agency experience.”
- Head of insight or research, data or analytics
- Communications Strategists
- Heads of digital marketing and advertising
- Heads of media
Association & Media Press Partners:
- Present your leading-edge solution in a five-minute elevator pitch, or demonstrate thought-leadership through participation in a panel discussion.
- Participate in scheduled one-to-one meetings with heads of research, data, planning and insight
- Exhibit your solutions and join networking sessions
- Learn from advertisers, agencies and media owner speakers who are leading the way in combining data analytics, research and insight approaches